Order and Refund Policy
- Any window, product, accessory, or option not listed in the invoice is not part of the order.
- Once an order has been placed, it may not be changed or cancelled after 48 hours. In the event of a cancellation after the production process has begun, we will retain the deposit.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
What is covered:
- Manufacturer defects and shipping damage
- Materials, operating mechanisms, and other parts
- Defective motor products
What is not covered:
- Normal wear and tear over time, such as slight warping, discoloration or fraying of materials
- Damage caused by improper operation, cleaning, alteration, abuse, or misuse
- Damage from exposure to the elements, children, pets, insects, accidents, or stains
- Motor maintenance such as charging or replacing batteries
- Natural attributes of shade products like the following:
- Fabric appearing brighter or darker depending on the surrounding lights and the material
- Side gaps – gap sizes may vary slightly depending on the contour of the walls and leveling
- Depending on the size and thickness of the fabric, slight waving may occur
- Depending on the material and the color, Blackout shades have varying degrees of room darkening effect, but they do not completely block all light
Resolution of Warranty Issues:
- Repair or Replace: We will determine at our discretion if the product will be repaired or replaced.
- Service and Material Charge: After 1 year, there will be a base service charge for all warranty related visits, and for all materials that need to be replaced.
- Product Discontinuation: If a product replacement is needed for a discontinued product still under warranty, we will provide a substitute product that matches the original product as closely as possible. Only the defective product will be repaired or replaced.
- After Warranty Expiration: For any repair requests after the warranty expires, there will be a charge for the service, materials, parts, and shipping. Or we can help you purchase a new product.